Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Great Gatsby Remake

If there were ever a remake of The Great Gatsby, this is who I'd like to see as the three main characters.


*Brad Pitt: Jay Gatsby
I know it's such an overused notion w/the whole Robert Redford look-alike thing going for him but I really do think he's a fantastic actor and could really pull it off. It'd also be a great way to get the "younger" generation more interested in the novel.


*Amy Adams: Daisy Buchanan
I mean come on, did you see her in Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day as Delysia??? She'd have Daisy's role in the bag.



*Christopher Gorham: Nick Carraway
Chris Gorham just seems like the picture of an ideal "genuine/naive" guy next door type; I mean that is relatively the reason why no one ever suspected his character on Harper's Island. I think he'd make for a lovely Nick Carraway.

No comments:

Post a Comment